The MEAN Stack Development course is primarily designed for Student(s)/UI Developer(s)/Web Developer(s) who want to learn how to develop high performance, event-driven, real-time and scalable networking and web applications. Our MEAN Stack Development training participants, learn to create full-stack web applications with MongoDB, Express and Angular.js, and Node.js.
• Explore Node.js basic and advanced in-depth concepts.
• Creating REST Service using Node and consuming it using Angular.
• Create HTTP web server and handling requests & responses.
• Handle Sessions, Cookies, and Session Stores.
• Design and build RESTful APIs using Node.js, Express, and MongoDB.
• Create and use MongoDB databases.
• Develop modular, maintainable Single Page Applications using AngularJS.
• Anyone who wants to learn MEAN Stack Development.
Why Should You Take This MEAN Stack Training Course?
The overall aim of the course is to enable to you confidently build all different types of an application using the MEAN stack.
#BeABrand, an initiative taken by Troofal Interactive. We have started a training campaign a student industry ready and more hirable. Our vision is to make the students future industry ready and make the country a breeding ground for future technological entrepreneurs.
If you want to be the part of this campaign, feel free to let us know. Drop us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at +91-9999861878 or +91-11-45151375. For more information please visit www.troofal.com.