In this course, we provide an overview of Node.js, including writing asynchronous code with callbacks and streams, and modularizing your application with NPM and require(). We also look at built-in API’s for building and scaling web applications as well as a few key third-party modules. Node.js is being used by giants like eBay, LinkedIn, and Microsoft. In this tutorial, we will learn to embrace the Zen of Node.js.
• Learn how Node.js is architected to allow high scalability with asynchronous code
• Create basic web applications with Node.js
• Build an HTTP server using the core modules in Node.js
• Use stream I/O to efficiently serve the web pages
• Create modules to organize the server
• Test the reliability of the application with unit tests
• Convert the application to an MVC framework using Express
• Interface to a MongoDB database and a web service
• Web Development background
Why Should You Take This NodeJS Training Course?
• Expert instructors who use the real-world experience of working on some of the largest Node.js production deployments worldwide.