• Learn to work with audio and video in HTML5.
• Learn to work with HTML5’s new Canvas element to create code-based drawings.
• Learn how to start building HTML5 pages today.
• Learn the major benefits of HTML5.
• Learn the current state of browser support for HTML5 and how to make your HTML5 sites degrade gracefully.
• Style elements using the new selectors, pseudo classes, and pseudo elements.
• Implement animations, transitions, and 2D and 3D transform.
• Render content appropriately for mobile and tablet devices using media queries.
• Understand vendor-specific prefixes and browser support for various CSS3 techniques.
• Built-in Support for layout, grids, fluid grids, and responsive designs.
• Pre-built CSS: Contains global CSS classes for typography, tables, grids, forms, buttons, images, and more
• Customizable Components: We can customize Bootstrap’s components with fewer variables and jQuery plugins to create our own version.
No programming background is assumed just a zeal to learn.
Why Should You Take This HTML5, CSS3 & Bootstrap Training Course?
At the end of the course, you will be able to build modern HTML5 and CSS3 responsive Website with Bootstrap elements. This course is your beginning to become a successful web designer and web developer. This course has been designed with a unique pedagogy of live training with an industry expert, along with self-paced learning. Everything starts with HTML and CSS, and it is very important to learn HTML5 and CSS3 elements so websites that you will build can be modern, and most important responsive and good looking.