Flux is the application architecture that Facebook uses for building client-side web applications. It complements React’s composable view components by utilizing a unidirectional data flow. It’s more of a pattern rather than a formal framework, and you can start using Flux immediately without a lot of new code.
• Learn the essential concepts behind Redux programming.
• See how to write Redux apps in TypeScript.
• Explore the Redux development environment.
• Building applications with flux.
• Building applications with redux.
• Understanding unidirectional data flow.
• Creating reducers using pure functions.
Why Should You Take This React, Flux & Redux Training Course?
You will be able to build applications with flux & Redux, Master fundamental concepts behind structuring Redux applications.
Troofal provides real-time and placement focused training. Our React, Redux & flux training course includes basic to advanced level and course is designed to get the placement in good MNC companies.